The CDO Workforce Career System Youth Services Program will help you get a job. A good job to start, and a great career to carry you through life.
You’ll be assigned a personal Career Adviser who will provide with the services and advice you need to meet your goals. And we’ll even help you explore your career options as you set your goals.
We also offer, as grants allow, special programs that focus on summer employment, low-income young people and other needs.
CDO Workforce Youth Services Program offers:
- Career Guidance: Develop the plan to get your dream job by identifying what you’re good at and what’s good for you.
- Career Exploration/Job Shadowing: Get a look inside area businesses, including on-site tours that will help you learn about higher-paying jobs.
- Work-Readiness Training/Experience: Become a good employee who everyone will want. A paid work experience gets your foot in the door and gives you a head start.
- HSED (High School Equivalency Diploma) services: Prepare for your HSED at your own pace. Improve your skills for greater success in employment.
- Incentives: Receive financial rewards as you complete steps to reach your employment goal.
- Support Services: Get help with the things that help you get work: transportation, child-care and work-related clothing.