Whether you’re just starting out, or are in mid- or late-career stages, you must remember three critical factors:
- What skills do you have and how do they apply to the workplace?
- What workplaces need your skills?
- What do you actually like doing?
CDO Workforce Career System helps you through the process, from the first assessment, to resume-building, job search and career management. We know which employers are hiring, and what they’re looking for.
Step One: Assess your skills and interests
- Stop in at our one-stop career center to use the resource room or talk with a counselor.
- Plan your career.
Step Two: Make a Plan
Step Three: Get the Knowledge and Skills
- Consider your training and education options.
Step Four: Start Looking
Step Five: Other Options
- Find ways to start your own business.
- Check out the success stories.
- Examine programs for veterans.
- Consider programs for people with disabilities.
- Are you an older worker?
Training and Upcoming Events
View our event calendar.
You can also visit the NYS Dept of Labor website for additional Workshop information, click here
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.