Whether you’re just starting out, or are in mid- or late-career stages, you must remember three critical factors:
- What skills do you have and how do they apply to the workplace?
- What workplaces need your skills?
- What do you actually like doing?
CDO Workforce Career System helps you through the process, from the first assessment, to resume-building, job search and career management. We know which employers are hiring, and what they’re looking for.
Step One: Assess your skills and interests
- Stop in at our one-stop career center to use the resource room or talk with a counselor.
- Plan your career.
Step Two: Make a Plan
Step Three: Get the Knowledge and Skills
- Consider your training and education options.
Step Four: Start Looking
Step Five: Other Options
- Find ways to start your own business.
- Check out the success stories.
- Examine programs for veterans.
- Consider programs for people with disabilities.
- Are you an older worker?
Training and Upcoming Events
View our event calendar.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.